Lessons from Kroll Report:
- The Civil society have become too Docile.
- Kenyans are concerned but they have given up on the thugs. Actually Kenyans have given hope all together of ever slaying the monster of corruption
- Reports indicate that there three more kroll reports that the president has and is yet to act on.
- According to the finance minister the Government is waiting for investigations to be through before they can prosecute???? Even Goldernberg he says is still focus of Kibaki government. Personally I think Kimunya is just trying to fool Kenyans.
- Kenyans such as “Merali” who are thought to be successful due to hard work are nothing but Economic Criminals
- ODM K and ODM O are as bad as Kibaki when it comes to tackling corruption.
- Kenyans Abroad can help bring this issue to lime light by contacting the Western governments and those in Africa and requesting freezing of the assets of these economic Criminals